Level Up with Our Freebies
Articles, checklists, ebooks & worksheets created from scratch
Plus, we give a disadvantaged child in India access to e-learning every time someone signs up for our emails.
Website and Email Audits for the Rainforest
The Scratch Post: Our Blog
30 Creative Email Ideas
There’s More to Ethical Communication than Not Being a D*ck
In this infographic, we’ve condensed our best tips for ACE ethical communication — based on linguistics, psychology and user research.
- 4 things you can do now to make your website accessible to visitors — no matter their ability or background.
- The mind-bogglingly simple proofreading trick that will make anything you write clear and easy to understand.
- Simple instructions to help you show your empathy, even when you’ve had a long and stressful day.
- Ideas to help you “green up” your communications, sans greenwashing.
Ebook: Find Out What Your Customers REALLY Think
A 24-page, action-packed guide to make your customer relationships sizzle
- Proven, practical advice that goes beyond the typical opt-in or fluffy blog post
- Finally see the forest for the trees with our detailed, step-by-step checklist (instead of drowning in raw data that tells no stories)
- Jargon-free bridge between customer service, marketing and product teams — streamlining cross-departmental communication and helping you make your case for a better seat at the table
“The only thing that will improve CSAT“
“For all the hype about robots and AI, there’s only one process that’s guaranteed to continuously improve customer satisfaction – finding out what your customers think of you, and acting on it.
From Scratch are not only experts at getting inside your customers’ heads, but also at improving how your team relate to your customers.”
— Chris Stainthorpe, CustomerSure
StoryBuilder Training Video & Worksheet
Understand your audience. Find your voice & tone. Change our culture.
We send 1-2 emails per month to share culture change tips, copywriting insights and ask your opinion on things that move us.
(When you first sign up, we’ll show up in your inbox more often. That’s just to make sure you get the best ROS (return on signup), as fast as possible.)
Pop your email address in the box and we’ll include you in our emails: packed with ideas, tips and insights that we’ve published nowhere else.
You can unsubscribe at any time. See our Privacy Notice.